Party Treats


We are off to a Christmas party!  With the invitation to bring an appetizer, it was time to try something new.  I made easy Cheesy Bread, a garlicy kinda pizza-y bread.

The recipe calls for lots of cheese, green onions, garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise and butter (you can find the recipe on the recipe tab on the Home Page).  Since I'm a little short on time, and I haven't yet put the bread in the broiler, I will post those pictures tomorrow.  But for now, here are the set up pictures:

Some of the ingredients!  Mozzarella and sharp cheddar cheeses, unsalted butter, green onions, garlic, and of course some fresh Italian bread.

The spread on the bread - ready for broiling!
Follow up:  The cheesy bread was a hit!  I should have made two loaves rather than just one.  Comments are on the recipe page regarding changing up the ingredients a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts