- Purchase or repurpose a frame - this one is 8" x 10".
- Pull out the glass and spray it with 2 to 3 coats of chalkboard paint. I like black, but there are other colors to choose from.
- On a piece of paper, the size of your glass, write "days until Christmas". Don't worry if your writing isn't perfect. Sometimes our unique handwriting is what others cherish! However, you can always type the words on your computer in a large font and use that.
- Rub chalk over the back side of the writing.
- Place the paper on top of the spray painted glass.
- Trace the letters with a pencil.
- After paint is dry, take the chalk and rub the side over the entire surface. Wipe with a soft (flannel) cloth.
- Reassemble the frame.
That's it!! You're done!