Getting Ready....


Despite the minor physical setbacks I've had this past week, it's time to put all that aside and enjoy this wonderful holiday.  It's pouring rain outside which makes it even cozier.  Fire in the fireplace and Christmas music playing on the stereo. 

Christmas cards are in place with the clips (they worked better than I had hoped!) however next year the garland will be at the bottom of the posts (I saw it done that way at a friends house and loved it!  It also frees up the handrail for those of us who really need it!):




Stockings are hung by the stairway with care (this is also the stairway I now go up and down very CAREfully!).  Newest addition to our hodgepodge stocking collection is on the right:




Centerpiece on the table is ready.  I used some random decorations and just added some garden greenery:
Pin It



So with that, it's time to get to the kitchen and get to work!  Merry Christmas and may 2013 bring you many blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts