Wow! It's Been Awhile!

It has been a busy week.  Haven't had the time to sit down at the computer in quite awhile.  But, now it's February and it's time to start thinking about something fun to do to celebrate Valentine's Day!

The decorations that I made for the staff treat day today worked out pretty well.  I really think the star of the show was the food though!  That's a good thing!  After everyone had eaten and everything was put away, I brought the heart banners back to my office and hung them from my windows.  (I love these windows by the way!)

 

The ModPodge really stiffened up the burlap and they hang so nicely now.  I'm thinking maybe a different version for St. Paddy's Day?

I haven't crafted anything in awhile since we've been spending every spare weekend moment painting.  Yes, painting.  I decided to take down all the pictures (see:  "(Re)Decorating on a Budget") and it's really turned out to be fun!  I've been switching up the furniture and selling items that no longer work for us.  It's exciting to have new paint, nice white trim and a fresh look to each room we do because of "new" furniture! And it's inexpensive!

I will post some pics as we go along if you're interested!

Happy Super Bowl weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts