Pan Cinnamon Rolls - Seriously!!

I wish I could take credit for making this yummy morning treat, but my husband is the bread guy and anything that uses yeast and has to rise is his expertise.  So, for this recipe, I got to enjoy it - I didn't have to bake it!

I found the recipe on Pinterest when I was searching Cinnamon Rolls (one of my most favorite things in the whole world!)  Click on the picture below for the link to the recipe from Heather's French Press!



Pin It


On the plate, it looks like just your average breakfast treat, but the process is amazing!!  It is made in a cast iron skillet!  The dough even has cinnamon in it!  For a first time effort, this looks pretty good (not as symmetrical as on the website but hey!)  It's about 1/4 of what you see here when it's put in the pan but when it rises, it fills it!



Bake it in the skillet, and add the frosting.  Amazing!!  Thanks hon!! Yum!



Comments

Popular Posts