All You Need is Love... and Clothespins!

I was in need of some cute Christmas gifts for friends.  So, like every other crafter on the planet, I turned to Pinterest for inspiration.  I love Pinterest, but I also know that pictures are pinned and repinned and repinned again and sometimes it's hard to find the original website or blogpost that perhaps has all the directions.  (This is also one of my pet peeves about some blogs so I will not do it to my readers - all of the projects that I post I have done myself.  I think it's important to have gone through the steps of a project or recipe and note what things were confusing to me or what worked really well.)  Alas, I digress.

I found this great decorative item that didn't look too difficult to make, so since my daughter was coming over to make some Christmas gifts of her own, it was the perfect time to try my project as well.


Here is the result:


Pin It

I have to give credit where credit is due.  I knew that I wanted "love" on the clothespins, but I was struggling with the words at the top.  "Remember"?  "Important Things"?  Being  the Beatles fan that she is, she suggested the above.  Perfecto!!  What about a Christmas theme?  A new baby theme?  A new house theme?  The possibilities are endless!

Check out the Directions page (here) to see how to make your own clipboard!

Comments

Popular Posts