Biscoff Cupcakes

I first found out about Biscoff cookies when I tried them on an airplane.  I fell in love with them at that moment.  When I got home, I scoured the local stores trying to find them, but no luck.  I googled them and Amazoned them and the trail led me to Walgreens.  Yep, I found 'em at Walgreens.  I was on a Biscoff and coffee kick for quite awhile but eventually moved on to other things.

While perusing my favorite blogs recently, I saw a post featuring Chocolate Biscoff Cupcakes.  Really???  Chocolate Biscoff Cupcakes???  Oh my!!  The recipe called for the cookies and something called Biscoff Spread.  I had no idea there was such a thing!!  Later that day my husband and I went to CVS.  I was strolling through the cookie section and lo and behold there were Biscoff cookies AND Biscoff spread.  Game on!


The recipe can be found on the i am baker website (link is also on the home page - you'll love this blog!) as well as on my recipe page.  We'll see how popular they are when I take them to work tomorrow.  Doesn't matter though... they were fun to make and I know I will be enjoying one with my cup of coffee in the morning!!





Comments

Popular Posts