Biscoff Cupcake Update

We needed to find something that would be a true heartfelt thank you to a local business.  My husband suggested the Biscoff Cupcakes that I made a couple of weeks ago.  They were a lot of fun to make and look pretty cool, so I agreed.

I made little flags for them just using MSWord and a logo.  I cut the paper into strips and glued the flags to colored toothpicks.  I also added some sprinkles to the top - they were brown sugar sprinkles - and I also used some kraft paper colored cupcake liners that I found at Walmart for $1.50.  I liked the look of the brown frosting, the brown Biscoff crumbs and sprinkles and the brown paper liners.  I used the Wilton 4B tip.  Recipe is from iambaker.net and can be found on my Recipe page.  Previous post can be found here.


We delivered them and I think they were genuinely touched.  They had never heard of Biscoff cookies, so including a few of them in the cupcake tin ended up being a good thing.  I think they'll be Biscoff fans themselves pretty soon!

Pin It

Lovely Biscoff cream frosting, Biscoff drizzle, Biscoff crumbs and brown sprinkles.  Mmmmmmm!


A few cookies were added to the tray


Cupcake and easy flag

Comments

Popular Posts