TBT - V-Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket

Originally posted in September 2013:  Time for Throw Back Thursday!!

Original Post:

Another baby on the way means another blanket to crochet!  (And no, not another baby on the way for me.... for a friend!)

I enjoy crocheting when it's sort of mindless.  No stitch counting, no real pattern to follow.  This blanket is pretty simple once you get the V-stitch going.  I did not put an edge on this blanket because I used a thin baby yarn.  



Pin It

I also chose a variegated yarn because I wanted it to be simple AND pretty!

See the craft directions page for instructions.



Comments

  1. hi aimee, i cant find the pattern for this beautiful blanket. please help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't use a pattern for this blanket. If you go to www.redheart.com/learn/articles/how-to-crochet-classic-dc-v-stitch-plus-3-variations there is a step by step tutorial. Usually I just keep doing the stitch until it's the length I want. Heck, any size could be used for something... crib blanket, blanket for a toddler, larger one for a child's bed... there are no limits!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment - I would love to hear from you!

Popular Posts