Slutty Brownies

We are a family of chocolate freaks.  I like milk chocolate, my husband likes dark chocolate, my son-in-law likes exotic chocolate and my daughter likes Entemann's Chocolate Chip cookies that can no longer be purchased in So Cal and can only be enjoyed when David brings them home when he returns from business trips from the midwest.

I saw this recipe Super Bowl Sunday, but since we aren't really a sport-loving family, I had no reason to make them.  But, since this is a three-day weekend for me, I thought it would be a perfect time to try the recipe.  Could there be anything better than a recipe that combined chocolate chip cookie dough (with a bit of mint extract), mint Oreos, and brownie mix topped with chocolate frosting and sprinkes???  


All I can say is wow. 

To find the original post, click on  the link here.  


If you decide to make these treats, allow quite a bit of time since there are quite a few steps.  I baked them a bit longer than described in the recipe, and I didn't have a 9x9 pan, so I improvised.  But I'd say give it a shot.  It's worth the effort!



Pin It




Start with the chocolate chip cookie recipe - with a bit of Peppermint extract

Layer mint Oreos on top


Make a brownie mix (or make homemade brownies)


Gotta have M&Ms and sprinkles!

The finished product!



Comments

Popular Posts