Coffeecake To Go

I am in the middle of packing for a four day trip to Chicago. 

I hate packing.  I always forget something.  Always.  One time it was my toothbrush, another time it was my pajamas.  Another my hairbrush.  I am mildly anxiety ridden anyway, and packing doesn't help.  But it's something I must do.  So, what better way to decrease packing anxiety by whipping up something sweet and easy, perfect with a cup 'o' coffee??

I took my Betty Crocker coffeecake recipe (you'll find it here) and used it like cupcake batter.  It worked better than expected!!  The recipe made 9 little cakes which eliminates the partially-eaten, stale coffeecake in the kitchen scenario.  And, an unexpected bonus - I'll take a few with me to the airport because they're easy to carry!  I'm sure having one or two and a nice cup of coffee will eliminate some of that packing stress!!  If nothing else works, caffeine and sugar baby!!!
Pin It


Nice, individual coffee cake!!

Just pour in cupcake liners and add topping!


Lovely cinnamon topping!

Comments

Popular Posts