Last Minute Ornaments

I needed a few more little decorations to finish off my decorating for this year and decided to just make more of the paper ornaments I made at our latest Crafty Girls day. I just taped a few to the ceiling in our dining room.



Pin It

Here are the steps:


Using a paper punch (I got this one at Michael's.  Use a coupon, it's expensive - about $24!) You can also use a circle cutter or just a drinking glass as a pattern.




You need six circles for each ornament.  I liked using 3 each of 2 colors.


Fold each circle in half - be careful that your pattern is going the same direction for each circle.





Start gluing them together, one by one.  I alternated the patterns.





When you've glued the sixth one to the adjacent circle, place your string on the final surface to be glued.




Voila!  Simple, cute and inexpensive ornament!




Comments

Popular Posts