Circus Animal Cookie Truffles

I was looking for a cute little treat to make to take to the office (other than cupcakes), and while going from one of my favorite blogs to the other and clicking on various links, I came across Cookin' Cowgirl (www.cookincowgirl.blogspot.com). I immediately found something that caught my eye.

If you grew up in the same era as I did, I'm sure you remember Mother's Circus Animal Cookies.  Those pink and white frosted things were my absolute favorite!  Well, Cookin' Cowgirl morphed those yummy little cookies into truffles!!  I was skeptical, but I went ahead and bought all the fixin's and, I have to say, they are divine!  

Try the recipe, check out the website, and enjoy!  Recipe on the Recipe tab.

I'm thinking maybe Oreos next time?  Vanilla wafers?  Hmmm.......

Pin It
Is there anything better than Circus Animal Cookies??  Yes, there is!!



Comments

Popular Posts