Tuesday Sick Day - Ugh.


I pride myself in being at work every day.  I think I have enough unused sick days that I shouldn't worry about being out a day or two here and there.  But, as any of you teachers out there know, it's more work calling in sick than it is just pushing through.  (I guess that's still ingrained in me from all those years in the classroom - all those lesson plans, grading all the stuff when you get back, worrying that the kids will behave, and on and on and on.  Sigh.)  At least in administration there's not so much planning to be out - but there's a lot of catching up to do when returning.

I guess last week wore on me more than I knew.  We had more stressful events happen in one week that most schools have in a year.  I guess I'm getting old - I don't bounce back as quickly as I used to!

While I'm spending a day sleeping and getting over this dang cold, I thought I'd share works in progess.  We've gotten a total of four, count 'em, four Christmas cards so, of course, they're hanging on the bannister with the clothespin clips.  So far I like it - it's easier than stapling them to a ribbon which I've done in the past.  As it fills in, I think it will look nicer.  I'm keeping all the clips in a Santa bowl near the stairs.  Makes for easy access!






Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Popular Posts